Linotype Library pin
Early in the 1920’s the Linotype Company bought shares of D. Stempel AG, the prestigious typefoundry. By 1943 it had become the majority shareholder. In 1927 D. Stempel AG became the majority shareholder in Haas’sche Schriftgiesserei AG of Switzerland. While in the United States in the 1920’s, C.H. Griffith took charge of the typographic program and over the following thirty years he established the Linotype Library. It is now the world’s largest library of authentic typefaces
Apple Laserwriter II Lapel pin.
Laserwriter on Wikipedia